A downloadable game for Windows
Strain Tactics is a variable-time, squad-based tactical shooter that is set in a clonepunk apocalypse with the earth overrun by an infectious alien strain.
Featuring 80 playable characters and over 150 unique items and weapons, the game challenges players to defeat enemies by commanding customizable ground teams from their Helibase overhead. Players can indulge in a variety of scenarios across over 30 different maps, and the sandbox-style mechanics allows users to approach the maps according to their play style.
- Build and command your own 1-5-member heliborne task force.
- Choose from over 80 playable characters with unique personalities and strengths, and equip their 1-3 inventory slots with countless weapon and item combinations.
- Choreograph your team’s actions in real time with a dynamic drag-control system or manually micromanage units!
- Defend the Helibase, and protect your team from above with miniguns, autocannons, and more.
- Manage your team’s mental health. Keep your squad topped up with happy pills, or deploy emotionless combat droids.
- Protect your task force from contamination, or watch them erupt into even more strain.
- Level up your units, and revive fallen team members by body-bagging (or selling their corpses for points).
- Travel to over 30 unique maps with various scenarios including Hunter-Killer, Escort, Retrieval, Perimeter Defence, and more.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: